Web Application Developer– Fulltime Position
1 Available Position | Las Vegas, Nevada office.
Seeking highly Proficient, Creative Software Engineer at Storkie.com
3-5+ years of software development experience required.
Storkie.com is a leading online source for custom printed stationery, and has been helping families celebrate their special occasions for over 22 years. Storkie.com features a wide variety of products, including Baby Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Christmas Cards, and a lot more. We are committed to innovation and feature an industry-leading online design tool and website experience. We have grown significantly in the past 5 years and expect further growth in the immediate future. We are fast-paced and nimble – a startup mentality with an established company’s 22 year track record and resources. Storkie.com is flourishing and experiencing rapid growth and expansion and currently has a full-time position available for a highly energetic team member to serve as a Web Application Developer.
- Task Management- accuracy, precision, and diligence in completion of task to specifications
- Create the system-design documentation and complete testing of applications
- Ensure that new applications and features are fully tested and deployed to all the applicable web sites
- Working alongside a small team of fellow developers, project managers, quality assurance engineers
- Scaling ASP.net applications, scaling large databases
- Resolving any application issues/bugs that may arise due to architectural or configuration issues across various systems
- Developing cutting-edge, web-based technology solutions
- Creating innovative applications to help users manage, organize and share their social events/stationery
- Documenting/write-up code and system architecture
- Hard working
- Minimum 3-5+ years of experience of web application development
- Experience programming in ASP.net (C# and VB.net)
- Knowledge of OOP, MVC and WCF
- BS degree in computer science or related technical field or equivalent experience
- Experience with Windows server environments (UNIX/Linux a plus)
- Excellent writing/communication skills
- Work well under deadlines/pressure
- A passion to win, innovate and be a team-player
Compensation – Commensurate with experience. We offer great benefits, fast promotion and a very pleasant office environment.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.