Software Quality Assurance Engineer/Project Manager – Fulltime Position
1 Available Position | Las Vegas, Nevada office.
Seeking experienced, Software Quality Assurance Engineer/Project Manager at Storkie.com
3 years of relevant experience preferred.
Storkie.com is a leading online source for custom printed stationery, and has been helping families celebrate their special occasions for over 21 years. Storkie.com features a wide variety of products, including Baby Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Christmas Cards, and a lot more. We are committed to innovation and feature an industry-leading online design tool and website experience. We have grown significantly in the past 5 years and expect further growth in the immediate future. We are fast-paced and nimble – a startup mentality with an established company’s 21 year track record and resources. Storkie.com is flourishing and experiencing rapid growth and expansion and currently has a full-time position available for a highly energetic team member to serve as a Software Quality Assurance Engineer/Project Manager. Storkie.com is currently looking for experienced software quality assurance engineers with solid experience testing web applications and managing software projects. We're looking for world-class, fun-loving engineers to join our team!
- Own and drive software quality assurance and deliver high quality releases on time
- Interface with Web Developers regarding all facets of a new project – concept to deployment
- Manage system bugs and document/communicate with software engineers regarding live bugs
- Design test plans, test cases and automate/implement test cases
- Conduct white box and grey box testing
- Be proactive and exercise flexibility; be able to multi-task
- Communicate QA status effectively and objectively
- 3-5 years of experience in Software QA with focus on web based applications (front end and back end systems)
- Hands-on experience with white box and grey box testing
- Strong written and verbal skills are required for this position
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize work effort & ensure that tasks are completed on schedule to meet business initiatives
- Experience testing large-scale web applications running on multiple servers
- Experience in an online retail company a plus
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in computer science, engineering, math or science a plus
Compensation – Commensurate with experience. We offer great benefits, fast promotion and a very pleasant office environment.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.