Storkie.com Product Development Associate – Fulltime Position
4 Available Positions | Las Vegas, Nevada office.
Seeking Highly Creative, Technical Product Development Associate at Storkie.com – www.storkie.com
3 years of graphic design or software development experience preferred.
Storkie.com is a leading online source for custom printed stationery, and has been helping families celebrate their special occasions for over 21 years. Storkie.com features a wide variety of products, including Baby Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Christmas Cards, and a lot more. We are committed to innovation and feature an industry-leading online design tool and website experience. We have grown significantly in the past 5 years and expect further growth in the immediate future. We are fast-paced and nimble – a startup mentality with an established company’s 21 year track record and resources. Storkie.com is flourishing and experiencing rapid growth and expansion and currently has a full-time position available for a highly energetic team member to serve as a Product Development Associate.
The Product Development Associate will work in the Storkie.com Product Development department -- preparing and launching new products. The ideal candidate must be comfortable working in an environment categorized by aggressive deadlines. He/she must have excellent communication and grammar skills, a strong interest in technology and production and a keen sense for juggling multiple responsibilities. Because the launching of new products rests largely on his/her shoulders, a successful Product Associate must be detail oriented and thorough - to ensure a high degree of accuracy. This person must also be adept at "thinking on their feet" to help quickly resolve/troubleshoot product setup issues. This is a full-time entry level position with fast advancement opportunities.
- Prepare artwork and help launch new products
- Learn and adapt to Storkie.com's ERP (Enterprise Resource Program)
- Create text templates for personalized invitations and other products using proprietary software
- Be able to accurately describe products in short written (typed) descriptions/summaries
- Perform quality control functions to identify and fix pre-item launch errors
- Be a valuable contributor to the Product Development Team
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Graphics Design/Arts is required
- Retail/Product Development experience is a plus
- Software Development/Project Managfement experience is a plus
Knowledge, Ability, Skills:
- Must be fully proficient in Adobe Creative Suite for the PC (Illustrator and Photoshop is a must)
- Knowledge of HTML is a plus
- Excellent computer and Internet skills and ability to learn new programs quickly
- Knowledge of digital printing technology and print production a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills while contributing to a team environment
- Must be up for challenges and pleasant to work with
- Ability to improvise when challenges arise and always try to find "the best way forward"
- Possess a desire to perform at the highest level
Compensation – Commensurate with experience. We offer great benefits, fast promotion and a very pleasant office environment.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.