Storkie.com PR Marketing Specialist – Fulltime Position
1 Available Position | Las Vegas, Nevada office.
Seeking Experienced PR Marketing Specialist at Storkie.com – www.storkie.com
1-3 years of experience in Public Relations and/or Marketing preferred.
Storkie.com is a leading online source for custom printed stationery, and has been helping families celebrate their special occasions for over 21 years. Storkie.com features a wide variety of products, including Baby Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Christmas Cards, and a lot more. We are committed to innovation and feature an industry-leading online design tool and website experience. We have grown significantly in the past 5 years and expect further growth in the immediate future. We are fast-paced and nimble – a startup mentality with an established company’s 21 year track record and resources. Storkie.com is flourishing and experiencing rapid growth and expansion and currently has a full-time position available for a highly energetic team member to serve as a Marketing Associate.
- Multi-disciplinary functions including responsibilities within PR, marketing, creative departments
- Assist with executing cross functional PR media campaigns that support Storkie's marketing and business objectives across multiple media channels, including traditional media and social media
- Track progress with regular reporting on outreach, deliverables, and secured coverage metrics
- Create collateral marketing materials, including styling and preparation of photo shoots for creative department’s library
- Bachelor's degree
- 1-3+ years of experience in Public Relations and/or Marketing
- Photo Experience a plus
Knowledge, Ability, Skills:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills while contributing to a team environment
- Must be up for challenges and pleasant to work with
- Able to multi-task effectively
- Creative and strategic thinker
- Able to track and evaluate progress and make adjustments accordingly
- Ability to improvise when challenges arise and always try to find "the best way forward"
- Possess a desire to perform at the highest level
Compensation – Commensurate with experience. We offer great benefits, fast promotion and a very pleasant office environment.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.