The Knot, an online wedding shop and forum reveals nine trends that change formal, stiff wedding photos into photos with pizzaz! Are you getting married and want originality and creativity as well as long-lasting photo memories?
Check out these nine trends!
- Use photos from your dating history in your centerpieces.
- Have your photo imprinted on a delicious cookie that is wrapped and given as a party favor.
- Use your favorite city or nature shots and have them printed on your save-the-date cards or table cards.
- Make sure your photographer takes plenty of candid shots of the behind-the-scenes preparations with the bride and groom.
- At the reception, project a slideshow of photos taken from the ceremony and cocktail hour.
- Provide photo opportunities for the guests and frame them as favors or have guests place them with a message in your wedding guest book.
- After the wedding festivities, upload your favorite photos in a digital frame.
- Create a wedding book from an online photo book site.
- Pick out a few of your most favorite shots and have them put on museum quality, fiber based, silver paper so they last hundreds of years.