It’s hard to believe November has already come and gone, but I am still so very happy December has arrived. December is my favorite month of the year for many reasons. I can hardly hold back my excitement for this month – I’ve even made a list of fifteen things I cannot wait to do this December!
My Fifteen Things for December
1. Drink hot candy cane green tea. Everyday.
2. Enjoy crisp and cool afternoon walks
3. Visit Disneyland in all its Holiday glory at least one
4. Bake Holiday cookies 5 times at minimum
5. Use my cute, new cookie cutters
6. Leisure read with a cup of hot cocoa
7. Enjoy having two weeks of vacation at the same time with my fiancé
8. Spend as much time as possible with my family and family-to-be, and treasure every minute of it!
9. Listen to holiday music for at least an hour EVERYDAY
10. Enjoy every moment of wearing a cute coat, because that is a real treat in southern California
11. Shop and make homemade gifts for my friends and family
12. Take lots and lots of pictures
13. Celebrate my birthday, my fiancé’s birthday, my niece’s birthday, my niece-to-be’s birthday, one of my best friend’s birthday, our first date anniversary, and Christmas
14. Get in touch with my roots, aka bake endless amounts of Norwegian and Swedish sweet treats
15. Finish planning our honeymoon to Iceland
I’m so happy December is here! What are you looking forward to doing this month?