I got this email and thought about the gorgeous chocolate-colored photo birthday invitations now offered by Storkie. So just for fun, in honor of the upcoming Easter chocolate binge, do the math and check this out!
YOUR AGE BY CHOCOLATE MATH
Solving this equation takes less than a minute.
Work this out as you read. Be sure you don’t read the bottom until you’ve worked it out!
1. First of all, pick the number of times a week that you would like to have chocolate (more than once but fewer than 10)
2. Multiply this number by 2 (just to be bold)
3. Add 5
4. Multiply it by 50 — I’ll wait while you get the calculator
5. If you have already had your birthday this year add 1759. If you haven’t, add 1758.
6. Now subtract the four-digit year that you were born.
You should have a three-digit number.
The first digit of this was your original number. (i.e., how many times you want to have chocolate each week)..
The next two numbers are YOUR AGE! (Oh YES, it is!)
THIS IS THE ONLY YEAR (2009) IT WILL EVER WORK, SO SPREAD IT AROUND WHILE IT LASTS.