Wedding stationery can easily send the most put-together soon-to-be brides and grooms into a spiral of self-doubt and subsequent spiral of stress, struggle, and self pity. “Do I send my boss an invite or not?” “Should all my guests attend the bridal shower?” “What do I write on the envelope I’m sending to two doctors who aren’t married but live in the same household?” Wedding invitations, announcements, and thank-you cards aren’t rocket science but there is definitely room for error. One tiny typo or faux pas could be expensive to fix, not to mention embarrassing. Presenting Wedding Invitations Wording & Announcements Etiquette: The Ultimate Guide…
Wedding Invitations Wording & Announcements Etiquette: The Ultimate Guide
- 11 chapters cover engagement announcements, bridal shower invitations, wedding invitations, thank you cards, and more!
- Step-by-step mistake proof guide: find out when to order and when to send
- Creative invitation wording examples for both formal and casual weddings
- Completely free! Share it with your friends or on your blog (attribution required)
- Includes tips for traditional and non-traditional weddings
We wanted to give couples a one-stop resource for all their wedding stationery woes. The Ultimate Guide provides brides and grooms with all they need to assemble, address, stamp, and send perfect invitations and announcements. Prevent a costly typo or embarrassing etiquette faux pas. Conquer the complex task of wedding stationery with confidence and creativity from your first engagement announcement to your thank you cards.
Don’t stress, just address! Download Wedding Invitations Wording & Announcements Etiquette: The Ultimate Guide as a free ebook now.