Tips for Throwing a Coed Summer Baby Shower
- Make sure there are plenty of men invited in addition to the expectant father.
- Choose fun couples baby shower invitations.
- If you’re going to have games, make sure they’re coed friendly. If you’re unsure, ask a guy friend’s opinion.
- When it’s time to open gifts make sure both the mom and dad-to-be take turns.
- When selecting party favors, keep the men in mind and stay away from the baby binky bottles with colorful candies in them.
- Serve fun outdoor food! Anything on the barbecue or subs and veggie trays are perfect.
- Pool and beach parties are always fun
- Consider including/inviting children
- The focus of this casual summer shower is catching up with family, friends and most of all having fun.
Share your Summer Baby Shower photos with us! We’d love to post them!