Cute as a bug!
Plant the seed for your creepy crawler baby shower with one of Storkie’s baby shower invitations like Adorabug or Little Sprout. You can fully customize the background colors, skin tone and accessories to create your unique invites.
Mix it up with an outdoor barbecue or garden party. There are so many easy, fun ways to continue the theme into deserts and decorations.
A few ideas:
- Use little plastic bugs to decorate the table
- Get plates and cups in bright primary colors
- Create a fun desert like Dirt Cake (one of my childhood favorites). I’ve included the recipe below for you! Let me know what you think!
Delicious Dirt Cake
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 2 (3.5 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3 1/2 cups milk
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 32 ounces oreo cookies
- 1 package gummy worms
- Chop Oreo cookies very fine in food processor. The white cream will disappear.
- Mix butter, cream cheese, and sugar in bowl.
- In a large bowl mix milk, pudding and whipped topping together.
- Combine pudding mixture and cream mixture together.
- Layer in flower pot, starting with cookies then cream mixture. Repeat layers.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- Add plastic flowers, gummy worms and trowel. Enjoy!